- This event has passed.
POLITICS and THE POLITCAL DIVIDE – JULY 20th
July 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Given today’s volatile political and social climate; we as US citizen have much to reflect upon and to consider. The Cocktails and Conversation with WiL gang gather to discuss ways in which we can make our nation and the world great again. Presenting Politics and The Political Divide, Sat, July 20th, 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm. In order to assign and accommodate our guest, we ask that everyone respectfully arrive on time.
The topic of discussion will be politics today, and the importance of voting.
- Are you registered to vote?
- Do you believe it is important to vote? Explain your answer.
- What are your thoughts about today’s politics?
- Do you believe politics has divided our nation? Explain your answer?
- It what ways do you believe not voting affects the community or the nation as a whole?
- If you were elected president of the US; what would be one of the nation’s problems you would address and what changes would you make to improve this problem?
So we get to know who you are, please RSVP.
Enter name, email and RSVP code: CCWW4123 to firstname.lastname@example.org
See details of where you can register to vote. https://www.dallascountyvotes.org/voter-information/register-to-vote/ .